Additional rules on personal data protection may apply to certain categories of Users (for example, Customers or Clients). All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (in particular, the Federal Law “On Personal Data”). The text of the Policy is constantly available to Users on the Internet.
Users expressly consent to the processing of their personal data as described in this Policy. Using the Site means that the User fully agrees to the Policy and the specified terms of information processing. The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
Consent to the processing of personal data
- I express my consent to the processing of my personal data without reservations and restrictions and confirm that by giving such consent, I act freely, at my own will and in my own interests.
- The purpose of providing my personal data for further processing by the Company is to receive information and consulting services.
- I understand and agree that this consent is granted for performing any actions related to the processing of my personal data that are necessary to achieve these goals, both using automation tools and without them, including, without limitation: collecting, organizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), receiving information from third parties, use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer of personal data, as well as performing any other actions with my personal data, taking into account the provisions of Federal Law No. 152 “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006.
- When I sign this consent (by ticking the appropriate box or by clicking the button below filling out the form with the contact details that were entered manually), it applies to the following personal data: name; contact phone number; E-mail address (E-mail), automatically collected data (IP address, cookies, information about the user). geographical location, logs and data transmitted by the web page and server), as well as other data provided by me at my sole discretion.
- The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by me. The Company assumes that the personal information I provide is correct and sufficient. I am aware that I am responsible for providing personal data to third parties in accordance with applicable law.
- I consent to the Company’s disclosure of my personal data to third parties for the purpose of providing information and consulting services. Personal data is transferred in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. If the Company transfers my personal data to third parties, it requires third parties to respect the confidentiality of my personal data.
1.0 Personal information of Users processed by the Company
1.1. The Site collects, accesses and uses Users ‘ personal data, technical and other information related to Users for the purposes defined by the Policy.
1.3. Technical information is also understood as information that is automatically transmitted to the Company during the use of the Site using the software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. Personal data of the User means information that the User provides to the Company during registration on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. Information that is required to be provided to the Company is marked in a special way. The following information is required for the User to provide: name, email address, and phone number. Other information is provided by the User at their discretion.
1.5. The Company may also process data made publicly available by the personal data subject or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The content and scope of the personal data processed is not excessive in relation to the stated purposes of their processing.
1.7. The Company does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about themselves and keeps this information up-to-date.
2.0 Purposes of processing Users ‘ personal information
2.1. The Company uses technical information anonymously for the purposes specified in clause 2.2.
2.2. The main purpose of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for::
- identification of the party within the scope of the services provided;
- providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
- execution of contracts and agreements with Users;
- dispute resolution, protection of interests in law enforcement or other state bodies;
- detection and suppression of fraudulent activities;
- improve the quality of services, ease of use, develop and develop the Site, eliminate technical problems or security issues;
- analysis to expand and improve services, content and advertising of services;
- informing Users about services, targeted marketing, service updates, and advertising offers based on Users ‘ information preferences.
- targeting of advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- comparison of personal data to confirm their accuracy and verification by third parties in cases provided for by law;
- conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3.0 Terms and methods of processing Users ‘ personal information and transferring it to third parties
3.1. The User consents to the processing of their personal data by registering on the Site or submitting an application.
3.2. Processing of the User’s personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
3.3. With respect to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.4. Third parties who have obtained access to personal data from the Company are obliged not to disclose or distribute personal data to third parties in the future without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
3.5. The User’s personal data is processed in a mixed way using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation. There is no cross-border data transfer.
3.6. The Company has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases::
- The User has agreed to such actions.
- the transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Site or to fulfill a certain contract or agreement with the User.
- transfer to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- such transfer takes place as part of a sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
- transfer of information for the purpose of conducting an audit;
- as a result of processing the User’s personal information by depersonalizing it, depersonalized statistical data is obtained, which is transmitted to a third party for conducting research, performing work or providing services on behalf of the Company.
4.0 Changing and deleting personal information. Mandatory data storage
4.1. The User may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided to them or part of it, using the function of editing personal data in the personal account or contacting the Company through the contacts indicated on the site.
4.2. Consent to receive newsletters and advertising materials can be revoked by the User at any time using the functionality available on the site.
4.3. Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the User at any time by sending a corresponding notification to the Company through the personal account or contacts indicated on the Website, and the company is obliged to stop processing personal data and destroy them in accordance with Part 5 of Article 25 of Federal Law No. 152″ On Personal Data ” of 26.07.2006
4.4. If the User sends an application or request regarding clauses 4.1, 4.2, the Company performs the necessary actions with personal data within 5 (five) business days.
4.5. If the personal data subject withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Company has the right to continue processing personal data in cases permitted by Russian legislation.
4.6. If the personal data subject withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the User understands that this may result in the impossibility of providing the Company’s services.
4.7. The Company processes the Customer’s personal data, technical information and other information until the purposes of personal data processing are achieved.
5.0 Measures applied to protect the User’s personal information
5.1. The Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
5.2. The Company does not make decisions affecting the rights and legitimate interests of Users based solely on automated processing of personal data, except in cases where information is provided based on the results of a request made by the User himself using the automated systems interface.
5.3. When making legally significant decisions, interacting with third-party Users at the request of the Company, in compliance with agreements with Users or at the request of Users, non-automated processing of personal data is carried out to the extent determined by the purposes of such interaction, and in compliance with the security requirements of other data that are not affected by processing.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Company informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The Company, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
5.6. In case of loss or disclosure of personal information, the Company is not responsible if this personal information is lost or disclosed.:
- became public domain before it was lost or disclosed.
- was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Company;
- was disclosed with the User’s consent.
- disclosed in accordance with an act of the competent state body or court.
6.0 Dispute resolution
6.1. All disputes and disagreements that may arise in relation to the application of these rules will, if possible, be resolved by the Parties through negotiations. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) dispute settlement procedure is mandatory. The deadline for sending a response to a claim is 10 (ten) business days from the date of its receipt by the Party.
6.2. All possible disputes arising out of the relations regulated by this Policy are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, in accordance with the norms of Russian law, regardless of the User’s place of residence.
6.3. If the Parties do not reach a mutual agreement, the dispute that has arisen is subject to judicial resolution in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation in the Arbitration Court of the city of Kemerovo.
7.0 Additional Terms and Conditions
7.3. Continued use of the Site after making such changes confirms the User’s consent to such changes.
7.4. The User may send any suggestions or questions regarding this Policy to the Administration via the Website or to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org