How to get up early? Becoming a skylark is an opportunity not to be late, to have time to do more, to establish a routine. The highest activity occurs in the morning, decreases during the day and becomes almost zero close to night. We will try to answer your question.
- How do you learn to go to bed early?
- In order to learn to go to bed early and get enough sleep, it is necessary:
- How do you get up early without an alarm clock?
- To accustom yourself to waking up according to your internal clock, follow a few simple tips:
- How do you get up early and wake up earlier?
- Don’t hesitate to jump out of bed
- Glass of water
- Individual ritual
- A deeper study of the early rise
How do you learn to go to bed early?
How to wake up early in the morning easily and without problems? Go to bed earlier. This will have a positive effect on the body. From 21.00 to 23.00 the human brain rests, until one o’clock in the morning there is an accumulation of vitality, until three – restoration of the emotional background.
Lack of sleep at this time depletes the intellect and negatively affects the psyche. The man becomes lethargic, very irritable over nothing. The changes occur gradually.
Important! The full cycle of sleep phases is 90 minutes, so it is easier to wake up at 6:30, going to bed at 23.00 than at 7.00.
In order to learn to go to bed early and get enough sleep, it is necessary:
- Create a comfortable environment. Eliminate unnecessary sources of noise and light, and provide fresh air by ventilating the bedroom regularly. Take care of a comfortable pillow and mattress.
- Get rid of “irritants. An hour before going to bed, turn off your computer and put your phone on silent mode. Correspondence in social networks and instant messenger can delay and throw off the schedule.
- Don’t overeat and don’t overexert yourself. Excessive strain on the body and stomach leads to a violation of the biorhythm. Brain centers don’t understand what signals to follow,
- No caffeine, no cigarettes. Forget about an invigorating drink at least 2 hours before going to bed. This also applies to smoking, including vaping. The substances in them excite the nervous system, preventing you from falling asleep.
It is difficult to force yourself into the arms of Morpheus at first. It may take several evenings or weeks to get into the right mode. In the future it will become a habit. The body will gradually demand sleep itself as if it were on a clock, and it will be easy and cheerful to wake up.
How do you get up early without an alarm clock?
Most people are used to waking up to an annoying melody. Not the best start to the day, because the body wakes up from the alarm clock, and unnaturally. Such a morning is not cheerful and easy. Another reason is the ability to put it off for 5-10-15 minutes, depending on the model of the device.
To accustom yourself to waking up according to your internal clock, follow a few simple tips:
- Find out how many hours you need to wake up and get a good night’s sleep. The average adult needs seven to nine hours. There are exceptions. To make sure that waking up early does no harm, determine your norm. Lie down 7 hours before your scheduled wake-up time. Did you wake up earlier or later? Do you have less or do you need more time to sleep.
- Adhere to your chosen sleep schedule. Your biological clock needs to be set to work properly. Go to bed and get up at the same time. Once you get into a rhythm, you can wake up later on weekends and earlier Monday through Friday. Occasionally allow yourself a night out, going to parties or a club, but go back to your old schedule the next day.
- Give yourself the right set up in the evening. Helping the body set the mood allows the purpose of waking up. It should be positive, expected, for example, a hike to an unloved job can be motivated by a salary, with which you will buy what you want. Visualize your awakening mentally, imagining what time it will be on the clock.
The last point requires practice, but allows you to adjust to biorhythms and begin to get up not only early in the morning before work or other important business, but exactly when it is necessary.
You should not immediately give up the alarm clock. You should practice it either on weekends, so that there is no risk of being late for the start of the work day, or start it 10 minutes later than the planned time of awakening. A kind of insurance won’t hurt.
How do you get up early and wake up earlier?
Giving up a habit that has been going on for years is difficult. It won’t work right away. Often there will be a temptation to stay up late. This leads to the legitimate question of how to force yourself to wake up and get up early in the morning? There are several effective ways to do this.
Don’t hesitate to jump out of bed
Opening your eyes does not mean waking up. Train yourself to get out of bed instantly. No stretching, no turning to the other side. Wake up, put your feet on the floor, and go to the bathroom.
The first thing to do is to wash your face and brush your teeth. A great solution is to take a shower. The water should not be too hot or cold. Contrasting water procedures are not good for you. They put the body into a state of shock. You don’t want to do anything.
Glass of water
Always drink a glass of plain non-carbonated water (not juice). It helps the body adapt more quickly to the start of the new daily cycle, and also removes toxins and substances accumulated during the night.
Physical activity gets the blood flowing and invigorates. You don’t have to sweat. You can do light calisthenics with stretching. If, on the contrary, you plan to do squats, push-ups, take a shower after exercise. This does not apply to brushing your teeth or washing your face.
Don’t skip the most important meal that gives you energy and energy. Even weight-conscious people can eat sugary fruit, scrambled eggs and sausages, or bacon. The food will not go into fatty deposits, but will be spent on pre-dinner activity.
Do nice things. You can call your parents or friends, watch reruns of your favorite late-night show. Positive emotions, impressions will help motivate you to wake up earlier.
A deeper study of the early rise
We strongly recommend that you read the book “Good Morning Every Day. How to get up early and get everything done,” by Jeff Sanders. About the book: 40% of people believe they are “owls” and only 25% are “larks. Early mornings are the perfect time for creative work and focus and exercise. The book will help you wake up early with gusto. Jeff Sanders has written an easy-to-use guide to help you distinguish the important from the unimportant, get more done, and achieve your most ambitious goals as a result. You’ll also find advice here on how to avoid common pitfalls and mistakes. A simple habit of getting up early will allow you to enjoy life more and have more self-confidence. The book will be useful to those who want to be productive and energetic every day. The work is written in simple and clear language, and at the end of each chapter there is a list of clear tasks to implement.
Remember, proper sleep patterns are the key to physical and emotional health. Learn to fall asleep early and wake up on time, and you will forget about bad moods and begin to have time to do much more than before. The main thing is to be patient. It is not possible to overcome a habit developed over the years in 1-3 days.